As with many hobbyist, you may have a few plastic models either in your garage or house that are just taking up space. It’s time to strip the paint from them and make way for new ones! Here is how you can do it easily.
Citadel paints are some of the most popular paint brands on the market, but they can be difficult to remove from plastic models. Here is a guide on how to strip paint off of plastic miniatures.
70% isopropyl alcohol stripping miniatures can be an effective way to strip paint from plastic models. The process of using the 70% alcohol is relatively easy and should not cause any damage to the model.
Watch This Video:
- stripping plastic miniatures isopropyl alcohol
- dettol remove paint warhammer plastic
- how to remove varnish from miniatures
- how to strip warhammer plastic models
- how to remove paint from plastic toy soldiers